Thursday, February 11, 2010

3/11/09

Good Morrow,


This Sunday at Thee Parkside is a very special show featuring my friends from Indonesia, the S.I.G.I.T (http://www.myspace.com/thesigit), Hank IV and The Lords of Alatamont. This will be a wonderfully kickass show and please come out to support our friends who have traveled halfway around the world to rawwwk (Be down with brown!), and give Hank IV a proper send off before they hit SXSW. I'm not sure of the Lords of Altamont's plans so I cannot speak on their behalf, but I'm sure they have dreams and desires all their own.

Doors are at 8, Hank IV 9, S.I.G.I.T 10, LOA at 11. 8bucks. Dont be pussies and come out and support both local music and music from afar. You will be back home and crying in no time.

As a special bonus, DJ FOODCOURT is spinning records with Big Nate at the Casanova on Monday night. It will be a themed set of bands you may be hearing at SXSW, or more then likely, hearing in the Casanova that night. This is the first SXSW I have missed in 13 years, so please come out and watch me get drunk and violent. On memories!

Those who make it to both events are sure to gain entry to heaven.



Godammit,

Park, er, DJ FOODCOURT

No comments:

Post a Comment