Thursday, February 11, 2010

7/28/08

Hey All,

I realize its a school night...bladiddy blah blah...and we all have to work in the morning...whah...but isnt this why we wanted to become adults? So we could go out drinking and carousing on a school night and hear music that speaks to the every essence of our being without THE MAN telling us what to do?

Didnt we all learn something from The Dark Knight? Exactly. Thats why this city NEEDS DJ FOODCOURT.

Beginning at 9pm at the Casanova Lounge (for those of you who never leave 22nd street, its that away...) I will be playing whatever the fuck I feel like and it will all be wonderful. Will it be a bunch of obscure songs you have never heard? That aint me babe. DJ FOODCOURT plays comfort food for the soul. You will hear everything from the Jonas Brothers to Miley Cyrus (this is my To Catch a Predator set) and everything in between.

Actually, there will be none of that, but lots of, well, good stuff to get your week off to a great start. Think of me as a Batman that doesnt beat his mom.

PS: We will not be premeiring the Hank IV LP until I spin in August. They wanted to compress the vocals and add a synth washand more electronic drums to all of the cuts, so that will be next time...

Thanks!

DJ FOODCOURT

No comments:

Post a Comment