Thursday, February 11, 2010

6/5/08













Greetings,

A very special DJ FOODCOURT will take place tonight at 9pm at the Make Out Room. In celebration of a black man beating a white woman (wording could have been better...), we will be spinning nothing but songs with music in them, by artists that many of you are quite familiar with, with sounds pouring forth from not one, but two speakers.

Its THAT special a night...

Joining me on my musical Jihad will be DJ E-Wreck (DJ Scratchatory Rape; my apologies to DBS) and DJ Big Nate (DJ HOTDOGONASTICK). Per usual, I will start off the set, destroy the room with my musical intensity, then they will come on screaming and crying long after you have lost interest. I will also be breaking down both the third AND fourth walls and actually talking to the audience.

You are all welcome for this amazing, selfless gift.

What: DJ FOODCOURT and Pals
When: Thursday, June tonight.
Where: Make Out Room
Why: Because it happens once a month and finally we have something to celebrate.
Whoa: Free admission, Free George Foreman grilled cheese, free hostess snackcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment