Thursday, February 11, 2010

4/2/09

DJ FOODCOURT will be spinning tons of new records tonight with perennial heavyweights Chris Von Sneidern (DJ Sound Effects) and Kelley Stoltz (DJ Chuffington). I'm bringing my "A" game, and shit is very much on.

There will be free grilled cheese courtesy of the George Foreman grill and my wallet as well as whatever Hostess snackcakes are left on the shelves after being picked over by the obese kids in my neighborhood. The fun begins at 9pm and goes til drunk.

Here is a picture of a cat shopping























It is also my buddy Tim Mitchells 39th birthday so please come out and give him birthday wishes. He is half asian so this is probably a magical date on his peoples fictitious calendar. Also, my good friend Russ Hahn would have been 50 today, so please come out and toast his kick ass memory.

Here is a picture of a dog boxing:






















they can do just about anything when they stop licking themselves for two minutes...

Did I mention that there will be drink specials? I didnt because I came across a still from the new Harry Potter movie. I think this is after he gets turned into a dog:


















I hope to see each and every one of you out tonight celebrating this beautiful weather and life in general.

Here is a final picture of a woman kissing a lion. I really can't imagine this relationship lasted much longer






















Sincerely,

DJ FOODCOURT

No comments:

Post a Comment