Thursday, February 11, 2010





















Greetings Friends,

It is time once again for another rare appearance by DJ FOODCOURT. After a recent hunting trip to the magical land of Fantastica where I finally had a chance to violently slay Falcore the Luck Dragon (I made a wish whilst eating his balls), I arrive home triumphantly knowing that there will never be a sequel to The Neverending Story now that one of the key characters resides in my stomach. I am tanned, rested and ready and this Thursday, September 3rd at the Make Out Room come witness what Time Out New York has called "the greatest night in San Francisco to get out and see something that is like something that cannot be described because of its sheer indescribable kickassedness" or what Dog Candy magazine has called: "a truly delicious shit sandwich to be savored by everyone" and finally US Weeekly has called DJ FOODCOURT "a sonic Dutch Oven ending in an rousing aural hot barf".

No comments:

Post a Comment